Guardian Spearits
Welcome to the "Guardian Spearits"! Please "Log In" or "Register" if you don't have already an account, before you proceed!
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» "Hot As Ice"
Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:34 am by Alex11039

» "Britney Jean" General Discussions
Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:19 pm by Alex11039

» "Perfume (The Dreaming Mix)"
Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:26 pm by Goten21

» "Radar"
Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:11 am by Alex11039

» "If U Seek Amy"
Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:03 am by Alex11039

» "Circus"
Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:00 am by Alex11039

» "Womanizer"
Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:00 am by Alex11039

» "Trouble"
Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:59 am by Alex11039

» "Amnesia"
Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:59 am by Alex11039

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar


Hello Everyone And Welcome To The New Britney Fans Forum!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hello Everyone And Welcome To The New Britney Fans Forum!

Post by kweenbritneyjean on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:21 am

vjstrype wrote:
kweenbritneyjean wrote:
vjstrype wrote:Hey friends!! good to be here  
welcome to the best fourm ever! boo!

Thank You!!!!    Im trying to upload my signature and i cant, i'm doing it the same way i used to do in the other forum, is there a new way   
yeah there is!

you know the image icon,on the top of the box you put the sig url on there! there you done!
avatar
kweenbritneyjean

Posts : 115
Total Likes : 34
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 18
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Everyone And Welcome To The New Britney Fans Forum!

Post by britneyspears on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:43 am

hello to the new members
avatar
britneyspears

Posts : 87
Total Likes : 23
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 28

View user profile http://britneyspearsonline.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Everyone And Welcome To The New Britney Fans Forum!

Post by ItsNathanBitch on Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:06 am

Hi y'all! It's so good to finally see a positive forum that's actually about Britney! Wonder how long it will take for the trolls to arrive!  Rolling Eyes 
avatar
ItsNathanBitch

Posts : 2
Total Likes : 3
Join date : 2013-12-16
Age : 22
Location : Melbourne, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Everyone And Welcome To The New Britney Fans Forum!

Post by Alex11039 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:29 am

ItsNathanBitch wrote:Hi y'all! It's so good to finally see a positive forum that's actually about Britney! Wonder how long it will take for the trolls to arrive!  Rolling Eyes 

Don't worry! Any trolls that will come, they will be firstly banned, then IP banned if I understand that they are making new accounts from the same IP.

 Wink 

It is safe here. Don't worry!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Alex11039
Admin

Posts : 264
Total Likes : 50
Join date : 2013-12-10

View user profile http://britneyfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Everyone And Welcome To The New Britney Fans Forum!

Post by vjstrype on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:02 am

kweenbritneyjean wrote:
vjstrype wrote:
kweenbritneyjean wrote:
vjstrype wrote:Hey friends!! good to be here  
welcome to the best fourm ever! boo!

Thank You!!!!    Im trying to upload my signature and i cant, i'm doing it the same way i used to do in the other forum, is there a new way   
yeah there is!

you know the image icon,on the top of the box you put the sig url on there! there you done!

Isnt working im doing it wrong Sad
avatar
vjstrype

Posts : 10
Total Likes : 3
Join date : 2013-12-15
Age : 36
Location : Puerto Rico

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/vjstrype27

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Everyone And Welcome To The New Britney Fans Forum!

Post by IGOTYOUCRAZY on Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:26 pm

Alex11039 wrote:
ItsNathanBitch wrote:Hi y'all! It's so good to finally see a positive forum that's actually about Britney! Wonder how long it will take for the trolls to arrive!  Rolling Eyes 

Don't worry! Any trolls that will come, they will be firstly banned, then IP banned if I understand that they are making new accounts from the same IP.

 Wink 

It is safe here. Don't worry!

I mean, we have to do our job! :queenflopga: <3
avatar
IGOTYOUCRAZY

Posts : 242
Total Likes : 48
Join date : 2013-12-10
Age : 17
Location : Lisbon

View user profile http://britneyfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Everyone And Welcome To The New Britney Fans Forum!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum