Guardian Spearits
Welcome to the "Guardian Spearits"! Please "Log In" or "Register" if you don't have already an account, before you proceed!
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» "Hot As Ice"
Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:34 am by Alex11039

» "Britney Jean" General Discussions
Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:19 pm by Alex11039

» "Perfume (The Dreaming Mix)"
Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:26 pm by Goten21

» "Radar"
Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:11 am by Alex11039

» "If U Seek Amy"
Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:03 am by Alex11039

» "Circus"
Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:00 am by Alex11039

» "Womanizer"
Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:00 am by Alex11039

» "Trouble"
Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:59 am by Alex11039

» "Amnesia"
Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:59 am by Alex11039

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar


I hope more people will come over here

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I hope more people will come over here

Post by britneyspears on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:26 am

I hope more people will come over here at the end of the year or in January.
This place is so peaceful and cool.
I hope we can have a lot of good discussions over here without bashing each other or even Britney.
It breaks my heart how rude some so called "fans" are.
Britney deserves only the best. I hope she sees that there are so many die hard fans out in the world who truly love her and appreciate her music and her personality.
avatar
britneyspears

Posts : 87
Total Likes : 23
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 28

View user profile http://britneyspearsonline.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I hope more people will come over here

Post by blackened on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:46 am

My strategy (on exhale) was to strictly avoid negative threads. I did not open them no matter how provocative. Sadly that ended up, that I could only open a handful threads  
I really never understood how some people, that are obsiously not fans (anymore), would want to spend so much of their time with the sole purpose to spread negativity.
Really a sad phenomenon.

I'm really glad to not have to select a few 'chosen' threads here, but instead can enjoy the true reason we are all in a fan forum: to share love for the beautiful person that is Britney Spears - along with other fans  
avatar
blackened

Posts : 49
Total Likes : 22
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I hope more people will come over here

Post by Alien. on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:06 am

Hey I'm here! Smile
avatar
Alien.

Posts : 1
Total Likes : 2
Join date : 2013-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I hope more people will come over here

Post by Alex11039 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:13 am

I hope so!

Only true stans accepted!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Alex11039
Admin

Posts : 264
Total Likes : 50
Join date : 2013-12-10

View user profile http://britneyfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I hope more people will come over here

Post by britneyspears on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:24 am

blackened wrote:My strategy (on exhale) was to strictly avoid negative threads. I did not open them no matter how provocative. Sadly that ended up, that I could only open a handful threads  
I really never understood how some people, that are obsiously not fans (anymore), would want to spend so much of their time with the sole purpose to spread negativity.
Really a sad phenomenon.

I'm really glad to not have to select a few 'chosen' threads here, but instead can enjoy the true reason we are all in a fan forum: to share love for the beautiful person that is Britney Spears - along with other fans  

I did the same.
But you cant avoid it, even Jordan posted stuff like this on the mainpage.
I really understand different opinions and stuff but they are so rude.
When perfume video came out I was so happy until i went there and saw only negative threads.
I was literally shocked. She looks so good in that video and you have to understand the storyline before you can talk about it.
avatar
britneyspears

Posts : 87
Total Likes : 23
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 28

View user profile http://britneyspearsonline.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I hope more people will come over here

Post by Slave for Brit on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:28 am

I tried but I could not do it. Exhale is the most annoying forum I've ever seen. Pure negativy
avatar
Slave for Brit

Posts : 132
Total Likes : 26
Join date : 2013-12-10
Age : 19
Location : Istanbul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I hope more people will come over here

Post by britneyspears on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:30 am

Slave for Brit wrote:I tried but I could not do it. Exhale is the most annoying forum I've ever seen. Pure negativy

totally
and the worst thing is that britney or her team know about it and seem to check it out
avatar
britneyspears

Posts : 87
Total Likes : 23
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 28

View user profile http://britneyspearsonline.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I hope more people will come over here

Post by HeadstrongWolf on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:50 am

I'm so excited to be able to post without having someone complain about the lack of promo or something. It got irritating  Dead1 
avatar
HeadstrongWolf

Posts : 20
Total Likes : 8
Join date : 2013-12-13
Age : 22
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I hope more people will come over here

Post by JBritFan on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:52 am

Me too

avatar
JBritFan

Posts : 12
Total Likes : 10
Join date : 2013-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I hope more people will come over here

Post by Matou on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:54 am

I pm members in BH.
avatar
Matou

Posts : 23
Total Likes : 8
Join date : 2013-12-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I hope more people will come over here

Post by JBritFan on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:55 am

I love the fact that the music is playing


avatar
JBritFan

Posts : 12
Total Likes : 10
Join date : 2013-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I hope more people will come over here

Post by Matou on Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:04 am

JBritFan wrote:I love the fact that the music is playing



Me too !! Flawless idea !   
avatar
Matou

Posts : 23
Total Likes : 8
Join date : 2013-12-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I hope more people will come over here

Post by Alex11039 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:07 am

Matou wrote:
JBritFan wrote:I love the fact that the music is playing



Me too !! Flawless idea !   

Make sure you go and request the songs you wanna listen to next week!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Alex11039
Admin

Posts : 264
Total Likes : 50
Join date : 2013-12-10

View user profile http://britneyfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I hope more people will come over here

Post by MynameisMatilda on Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:24 am

yes i feel so much peace in my heart on here!

we just need to copy the news from exhale & bring it here quickly, draw the positive fans here and just be awesome and positive & smart amongst ourselves here

i'm tired of fake fans & that includes jordan... it's hard enough defending britney from trolls & now daddy troll is just trying to be the perez hilton 2.0

i hope we get more members so we can grow here!

i love it Crying or Very sad
avatar
MynameisMatilda

Posts : 39
Total Likes : 11
Join date : 2013-12-10
Age : 24
Location : paradise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I hope more people will come over here

Post by Alex11039 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:27 am

MynameisMatilda wrote:yes i feel so much peace in my heart on here!

we just need to copy the news from exhale & bring it here quickly, draw the positive fans here and just be awesome and positive & smart amongst ourselves here

i'm tired of fake fans & that includes jordan... it's hard enough defending britney from trolls & now daddy troll is just trying to be the perez hilton 2.0

i hope we get more members so we can grow here!

i love it Crying or Very sad

Awww

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Alex11039
Admin

Posts : 264
Total Likes : 50
Join date : 2013-12-10

View user profile http://britneyfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I hope more people will come over here

Post by tarotx on Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:55 am

I tried that at first but then I knew I had to try and give what Britney's perspective might be as well as try to lessen the spread of negativity. I tried to get negative fans who aren't really fans any more or ever to go to general so that the negative atmosphere wouldn't swallow up the fan base. I knew this was coming since I joined exhale and saw how that board was ran. Hate to be cliche but Negativity is like weeds it grows and grows unless you take measures to clean up your garden.

-There should never ever be allowed the attacking of other posters.

-Everything non Britney focused should be in the general section.

-You can have a nice open discussion without attacks. (Though it would be calm) We aren't all going to agree on everything <3

-I love hearing Britney sing and talk, dance and get excited. I worry when she's all anxiety filled. She this beautiful woman who has helped me enjoy the good times and morn the bad. I will stand by her side forever a fan!

blackened wrote:My strategy (on exhale) was to strictly avoid negative threads. I did not open them no matter how provocative. Sadly that ended up, that I could only open a handful threads  
I really never understood how some people, that are obviously not fans (anymore), would want to spend so much of their time with the sole purpose to spread negativity.
Really a sad phenomenon.

I'm really glad to not have to select a few 'chosen' threads here, but instead can enjoy the true reason we are all in a fan forum: to share love for the beautiful person that is Britney Spears - along with other fans  
avatar
tarotx

Posts : 35
Total Likes : 8
Join date : 2013-12-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I hope more people will come over here

Post by niceguybritfan on Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:57 am

Alex11039 wrote:
MynameisMatilda wrote:yes i feel so much peace in my heart on here!

we just need to copy the news from exhale & bring it here quickly, draw the positive fans here and just be awesome and positive & smart amongst ourselves here

i'm tired of fake fans & that includes jordan... it's hard enough defending britney from trolls & now daddy troll is just trying to be the perez hilton 2.0

i hope we get more members so we can grow here!

i love it Crying or Very sad

Awww


u can use briticons on here? :orangu:
avatar
niceguybritfan

Posts : 5
Total Likes : 2
Join date : 2013-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I hope more people will come over here

Post by niceguybritfan on Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:57 am

Im here guys!!!
avatar
niceguybritfan

Posts : 5
Total Likes : 2
Join date : 2013-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I hope more people will come over here

Post by EvilRegal on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:38 am

Well, the bigger this forum gets, the more trolls that will come. I already saw one of the Exhale trolls on here. IDK how, since the forum's two days old.

avatar
EvilRegal

Posts : 113
Total Likes : 15
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 23
Location : Massachusetts, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I hope more people will come over here

Post by IGOTYOUCRAZY on Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:42 am

Yes! We need more members! But members just like us, true stans, positive and supportive. Smile

We can make this big!

PM every1 u can on Exhale!
avatar
IGOTYOUCRAZY

Posts : 242
Total Likes : 48
Join date : 2013-12-10
Age : 17
Location : Lisbon

View user profile http://britneyfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I hope more people will come over here

Post by blackened on Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:01 am

EvilRegal wrote:Well, the bigger this forum gets, the more trolls that will come. I already saw one of the Exhale trolls on here. IDK how, since the forum's two days old.


I have absolutely no doubt that Alex will get rid of them the very minute they pushed that send button.

Unlike exhale, it's not about creating profit, it's about supporting and sharing love for our girl!  
avatar
blackened

Posts : 49
Total Likes : 22
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I hope more people will come over here

Post by Alex11039 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:23 am

blackened wrote:
I have absolutely no doubt that Alex will get rid of them the very minute they pushed that send button.

Unlike exhale, it's not about creating profit, it's about supporting and sharing love for our girl!  

EXACTLY! Wink

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Alex11039
Admin

Posts : 264
Total Likes : 50
Join date : 2013-12-10

View user profile http://britneyfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I hope more people will come over here

Post by britneyspears on Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:19 am

EvilRegal wrote:Well, the bigger this forum gets, the more trolls that will come. I already saw one of the Exhale trolls on here. IDK how, since the forum's two days old.


we have to ban trolls immediately
avatar
britneyspears

Posts : 87
Total Likes : 23
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 28

View user profile http://britneyspearsonline.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I hope more people will come over here

Post by britneyspears on Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:21 am

Alex11039 wrote:
blackened wrote:
I have absolutely no doubt that Alex will get rid of them the very minute they pushed that send button.

Unlike exhale, it's not about creating profit, it's about supporting and sharing love for our girl!  

EXACTLY! Wink

you are such a flawless fan  I love you 
avatar
britneyspears

Posts : 87
Total Likes : 23
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 28

View user profile http://britneyspearsonline.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I hope more people will come over here

Post by IGOTYOUCRAZY on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:03 am

blackened wrote:
EvilRegal wrote:Well, the bigger this forum gets, the more trolls that will come. I already saw one of the Exhale trolls on here. IDK how, since the forum's two days old.


I have absolutely no doubt that Alex will get rid of them the very minute they pushed that send button.

Unlike exhale, it's not about creating profit, it's about supporting and sharing love for our girl!  

I completely agree. You are amazing!  
avatar
IGOTYOUCRAZY

Posts : 242
Total Likes : 48
Join date : 2013-12-10
Age : 17
Location : Lisbon

View user profile http://britneyfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I hope more people will come over here

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum