Guardian Spearits
Welcome to the "Guardian Spearits"! Please "Log In" or "Register" if you don't have already an account, before you proceed!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Guardian Spearits
Welcome to the "Guardian Spearits"! Please "Log In" or "Register" if you don't have already an account, before you proceed!
Guardian Spearits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» "Hot As Ice"
Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas  EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 3:34 am by Alex11039

» "Britney Jean" General Discussions
Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 1:19 pm by Alex11039

» "Perfume (The Dreaming Mix)"
Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:26 pm by Goten21

» "Radar"
Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:11 am by Alex11039

» "If U Seek Amy"
Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:03 am by Alex11039

» "Circus"
Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:00 am by Alex11039

» "Womanizer"
Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:00 am by Alex11039

» "Trouble"
Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 5:59 am by Alex11039

» "Amnesia"
Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 5:59 am by Alex11039

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas

+7
sincio8
Slave for Brit
EvilRegal
leafsuxx
Alex11039
HeadstrongWolf
βřîţňεỹ Šöłɗîεř
11 posters

Go down

Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas  Empty Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas

Post by βřîţňεỹ Šöłɗîεř Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:57 am

Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas  120413-britney-cover-623

Late this past fall, cover story writer (and InStyle’s Fashion Features Editor) Isabel González Whitaker went out to L.A. to interview Britney Spears, just as the singer was gearing up for her two-year Las Vegas show, Britney: Piece of Me. During an extended break, Spears sat down to answer reader questions and was impressively candid and in control. The following is an excerpt from the article, “American Idol,” published in InStyle’s January 2014 issue, available on newsstands and for digital download now.

In a dance studio in an industrial area east of Los Angeles, Britney Spears is rehearsing for her lavish Britney: Piece of Me show, which is set to debut December 27 at the Las Vegas Planet Hollywood. The two-year gig, as she describes it, will be nothing less than wild: moving stages, glittering costumes, scores of hunky backup dancers, rain—and snow—machines. This space, however, is decidedly unassuming. Perhaps the only indication that something special, someone glamorous, might be inside the nearly windowless concrete block: two paparazzi stationed on the sidewalk beyond a tarred-over parking lot, positioning their long lenses through a wire fence.

The chorus of “Toxic”—“Of all my songs it’s my favorite,” Spears says later—blasts from a back room and into the tiny lobby, so loud the framed photos of ballroom dancers on the walls pulsate.

After the chorus ends a choreographer counts off beats—“Five, six, seven, eight!”—and then it replays some 20 times more. Accenting the acoustics is the squeaky sound rubber-soled shoes make as they pivot across high-gloss floors. It’s hard to tell whether it’s one person—Britney?—or her 14 dancers back there. One thing is for sure: It’s sweltering, as if she’s determined to replicate Vegas’s desert heat as part of her boot camp.

And then the song switches.
“Stronger than yesterday
Now it’s nothing but my way
My loneliness ain’t killing me no more
I’m stronger.” —“Stronger,” 2000
This chorus gets just three plays, and that’s plenty of time to catch the message: It’s a resilience anthem if ever there was one. Spears may have made it a mega-hit 14 years ago, but the dance-pop song seems even more poignant now for the singer, who has managed to weather challenging times and make it back from the dark corners.

And boy, is she back: The 32-year-old has just come out with her eighth album, the very personal Britney Jean; the lead single, the whip-smart dominatrix ditty “Work Bitch,” topped the charts when it was released this fall.

The 96-date Britney: Piece of Me show has her joining the ranks of Vegas legends in residence like Céline Dion and Elton John. Then there’s her family life, which keeps her happy and on track. Photos she posts on Instagram show her two smiling and playful boys, Sean Preston, 8, and Jayden James, 7, on family vacations, at birthday parties, and in kiddie-size car-racing gear. While she won’t talk about it or even mention his name, a nice-guy boyfriend also seems to be in the picture.

It’s easy to imagine that a Vegas performance of “Toxic,” or other iconic hits like “… Baby One More Time” or “Oops! … I Did It Again,” might unite fans in a frenzy of shared nostalgia. But nowadays “Stronger” is the sound-track to her life. It will have her devotees screaming along in solidarity, cheering on the pop star who can’t be stopped.

Soon enough it’s time for a lunch break, during which the singer will excitedly answer questions from InStyle readers. Spears, in her signature off-duty look (a fitted tank, cozy sweatpants, hair in a sweetheart topknot), strides into the lobby.

Undistracted by the commotion of dancers walking past her, she heads into an adjacent bare-bones office whose single window is draped with hastily hung black fabric to keep out prying eyes (and lenses). She settles into a leather armchair and places her Starbucks iced coffee on the wooden desk.

Sweat has smeared mascara nearly down to the tops of her cheekbones, a sign she’s been dancing for two hours straight with the temperature cranked high. If Spears is tired, she’s not letting on; she sits upright in the chair, takes a sip of her drink, and is ready to, OK, let’s say it, work, bitch.
βřîţňεỹ Šöłɗîεř
βřîţňεỹ Šöłɗîεř

Total Likes : 2

Back to top Go down

Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas  Empty Re: Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas

Post by HeadstrongWolf Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:59 am

Toxic
Stronger
Oops
Work Bitch
Freakshow
BOMT

I'm so ready.
HeadstrongWolf
HeadstrongWolf

Total Likes : 8

Back to top Go down

Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas  Empty Re: Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas

Post by Alex11039 Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:31 am

OMG STRONGER!!!!!!!

:O 
Alex11039
Alex11039
Admin

Total Likes : 50

https://britneyfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by leafsuxx Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:46 am

Omg! Oops? How long it's been since she last performed Oops?  Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas  387059805 

leafsuxx

Total Likes : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by βřîţňεỹ Šöłɗîεř Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:47 am

get ready
βřîţňεỹ Šöłɗîεř
βřîţňεỹ Šöłɗîεř

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilRegal Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:32 am

HeadstrongWolf wrote:Freakshow

Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas  Tumblr_inline_mumzgr84Yr1rbmn7i
EvilRegal
EvilRegal

Total Likes : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Slave for Brit Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:44 am

wait.. She is actually performing oops??? what is life???? Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas  1969194604
it's been 9758975421289009442480042 years
Slave for Brit
Slave for Brit

Total Likes : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by sincio8 Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:26 am

OMGG it will be her best show, i can feel it!
sincio8
sincio8

Total Likes : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by IGOTYOUCRAZY Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:37 am

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
IGOTYOUCRAZY
IGOTYOUCRAZY

Total Likes : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilRegal Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:20 pm

Seriously, can I get receipts of where she confirmed Freakshow? Just because she said it's her favorite to perform doesn't mean she'll perform it at Vegas. Remember, this is a greatest hits show, not a random album tracks show.
EvilRegal
EvilRegal

Total Likes : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Goten21 Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:10 pm

My life

It's going to be slayed

I AM READY  Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas  387059805 Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas  387059805 Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas  387059805 Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas  387059805 Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas  387059805 
Goten21
Goten21

Total Likes : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Slave for Brit Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:25 pm

She said FOR NOW ITS FREAKSHOW. and we all know shes not talking bout circus tour. I mean why would she?? She is all about Vegas nao and Im %99 sure Freakshow is in Vegas
Slave for Brit
Slave for Brit

Total Likes : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by kweenbritneyjean Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:31 am

OMFG! STRONGER! Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas  1146198661 

can't fuckin wait! Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas  387059805
kweenbritneyjean
kweenbritneyjean

Total Likes : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wagnon Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:34 am

Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas  3164249923 Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas  3164249923 Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas  3164249923 
Andy Wagnon
Andy Wagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by kweenbritneyjean Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:14 am

Andy Wagnon wrote:Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas  3164249923 Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas  3164249923 Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas  3164249923 
ANDYYYYY! HEYA BBY! Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas  4021364820
kweenbritneyjean
kweenbritneyjean

Total Likes : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by IGOTYOUCRAZY Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:17 am

This made me so fucking excited tbh!!!!

Almost there!!!! We are so clooosee!!!! Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas  387059805

AAHHH DYINGGG OF EXCITEMENTTTT Instyle: Exclusive peak at " piece of me " rehearsals reveals what songs Britney will perform in Vegas  1850180615
IGOTYOUCRAZY
IGOTYOUCRAZY

Total Likes : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down