Guardian Spearits
Welcome to the "Guardian Spearits"! Please "Log In" or "Register" if you don't have already an account, before you proceed!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Guardian Spearits
Welcome to the "Guardian Spearits"! Please "Log In" or "Register" if you don't have already an account, before you proceed!
Guardian Spearits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» "Hot As Ice"
I hope more people will come over here EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 3:34 am by Alex11039

» "Britney Jean" General Discussions
I hope more people will come over here EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 1:19 pm by Alex11039

» "Perfume (The Dreaming Mix)"
I hope more people will come over here EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:26 pm by Goten21

» "Radar"
I hope more people will come over here EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:11 am by Alex11039

» "If U Seek Amy"
I hope more people will come over here EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:03 am by Alex11039

» "Circus"
I hope more people will come over here EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:00 am by Alex11039

» "Womanizer"
I hope more people will come over here EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:00 am by Alex11039

» "Trouble"
I hope more people will come over here EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 5:59 am by Alex11039

» "Amnesia"
I hope more people will come over here EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 5:59 am by Alex11039

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I hope more people will come over here

+9
MynameisMatilda
Matou
JBritFan
HeadstrongWolf
Slave for Brit
Alex11039
Alien.
blackened
britneyspears
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I hope more people will come over here Empty I hope more people will come over here

Post by britneyspears Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:26 am

I hope more people will come over here at the end of the year or in January.
This place is so peaceful and cool.
I hope we can have a lot of good discussions over here without bashing each other or even Britney.
It breaks my heart how rude some so called "fans" are.
Britney deserves only the best. I hope she sees that there are so many die hard fans out in the world who truly love her and appreciate her music and her personality.
britneyspears
britneyspears

Total Likes : 23

http://britneyspearsonline.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

I hope more people will come over here Empty Re: I hope more people will come over here

Post by blackened Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:46 am

My strategy (on exhale) was to strictly avoid negative threads. I did not open them no matter how provocative. Sadly that ended up, that I could only open a handful threads I hope more people will come over here 2273573239 
I really never understood how some people, that are obsiously not fans (anymore), would want to spend so much of their time with the sole purpose to spread negativity.
Really a sad phenomenon.

I'm really glad to not have to select a few 'chosen' threads here, but instead can enjoy the true reason we are all in a fan forum: to share love for the beautiful person that is Britney Spears - along with other fans  I hope more people will come over here 428200968
blackened
blackened

Total Likes : 22

Back to top Go down

I hope more people will come over here Empty Re: I hope more people will come over here

Post by Alien. Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:06 am

Hey I'm here! Smile
Alien.
Alien.

Total Likes : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex11039 Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:13 am

I hope so!

Only true stans accepted!
Alex11039
Alex11039
Admin

Total Likes : 50

https://britneyfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by britneyspears Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:24 am

blackened wrote:My strategy (on exhale) was to strictly avoid negative threads. I did not open them no matter how provocative. Sadly that ended up, that I could only open a handful threads I hope more people will come over here 2273573239 
I really never understood how some people, that are obsiously not fans (anymore), would want to spend so much of their time with the sole purpose to spread negativity.
Really a sad phenomenon.

I'm really glad to not have to select a few 'chosen' threads here, but instead can enjoy the true reason we are all in a fan forum: to share love for the beautiful person that is Britney Spears - along with other fans  I hope more people will come over here 428200968

I did the same.
But you cant avoid it, even Jordan posted stuff like this on the mainpage.
I really understand different opinions and stuff but they are so rude.
When perfume video came out I was so happy until i went there and saw only negative threads.
I was literally shocked. She looks so good in that video and you have to understand the storyline before you can talk about it.
britneyspears
britneyspears

Back to top Go down

Post by Slave for Brit Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:28 am

I tried but I could not do it. Exhale is the most annoying forum I've ever seen. Pure negativy
Slave for Brit
Slave for Brit

Total Likes : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by britneyspears Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:30 am

Slave for Brit wrote:I tried but I could not do it. Exhale is the most annoying forum I've ever seen. Pure negativy

totally
and the worst thing is that britney or her team know about it and seem to check it out
britneyspears
britneyspears

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadstrongWolf Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:50 am

I'm so excited to be able to post without having someone complain about the lack of promo or something. It got irritating  Dead1 
HeadstrongWolf
HeadstrongWolf

Total Likes : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by JBritFan Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:52 am

Me too

I hope more people will come over here IbkRdeJbmTcDKD
JBritFan
JBritFan

Total Likes : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Matou Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:54 am

I pm members in BH.
Matou
Matou

Back to top Go down

Post by JBritFan Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:55 am

I love the fact that the music is playing

I hope more people will come over here IqHHSwX33hQq1
JBritFan
JBritFan

Total Likes : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Matou Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:04 am

JBritFan wrote:I love the fact that the music is playing

Me too !! Flawless idea !  I hope more people will come over here 677744759 
Matou
Matou

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex11039 Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:07 am

Matou wrote:
JBritFan wrote:I love the fact that the music is playing

Me too !! Flawless idea !  I hope more people will come over here 677744759 

Make sure you go and request the songs you wanna listen to next week!

I hope more people will come over here 1083213269
Alex11039
Alex11039
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MynameisMatilda Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:24 am

yes i feel so much peace in my heart on here!

we just need to copy the news from exhale & bring it here quickly, draw the positive fans here and just be awesome and positive & smart amongst ourselves here

i'm tired of fake fans & that includes jordan... it's hard enough defending britney from trolls & now daddy troll is just trying to be the perez hilton 2.0

i hope we get more members so we can grow here!

i love it Crying or Very sad
MynameisMatilda
MynameisMatilda

Total Likes : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex11039 Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:27 am

MynameisMatilda wrote:yes i feel so much peace in my heart on here!

we just need to copy the news from exhale & bring it here quickly, draw the positive fans here and just be awesome and positive & smart amongst ourselves here

i'm tired of fake fans & that includes jordan... it's hard enough defending britney from trolls & now daddy troll is just trying to be the perez hilton 2.0

Awww I hope more people will come over here 4021364820
Alex11039
Alex11039
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tarotx Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:55 am

I tried that at first but then I knew I had to try and give what Britney's perspective might be as well as try to lessen the spread of negativity. I tried to get negative fans who aren't really fans any more or ever to go to general so that the negative atmosphere wouldn't swallow up the fan base. I knew this was coming since I joined exhale and saw how that board was ran. Hate to be cliche but Negativity is like weeds it grows and grows unless you take measures to clean up your garden.

-There should never ever be allowed the attacking of other posters.

-Everything non Britney focused should be in the general section.

-You can have a nice open discussion without attacks. (Though it would be calm) We aren't all going to agree on everything <3

-I love hearing Britney sing and talk, dance and get excited. I worry when she's all anxiety filled. She this beautiful woman who has helped me enjoy the good times and morn the bad. I will stand by her side forever a fan!

blackened wrote:My strategy (on exhale) was to strictly avoid negative threads. I did not open them no matter how provocative. Sadly that ended up, that I could only open a handful threads I hope more people will come over here 2273573239 
I really never understood how some people, that are obviously not fans (anymore), would want to spend so much of their time with the sole purpose to spread negativity.
Really a sad phenomenon.

tarotx
tarotx

Back to top Go down

Post by niceguybritfan Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:57 am

Alex11039 wrote:
MynameisMatilda wrote:yes i feel so much peace in my heart on here!

Awww I hope more people will come over here 4021364820

u can use briticons on here? :orangu:
niceguybritfan
niceguybritfan

Back to top Go down

Post by niceguybritfan Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:57 am

Im here guys!!!
niceguybritfan
niceguybritfan

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilRegal Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:38 am

Well, the bigger this forum gets, the more trolls that will come. I already saw one of the Exhale trolls on here. IDK how, since the forum's two days old.

I hope more people will come over here Tumblr_inline_mutl2mlmux1rbmn7i
EvilRegal
EvilRegal

Total Likes : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by IGOTYOUCRAZY Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:42 am

Yes! We need more members! But members just like us, true stans, positive and supportive. Smile

We can make this big!

PM every1 u can on Exhale!
IGOTYOUCRAZY
IGOTYOUCRAZY

Total Likes : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by blackened Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:01 am

EvilRegal wrote:Well, the bigger this forum gets, the more trolls that will come. I already saw one of the Exhale trolls on here. IDK how, since the forum's two days old.

I have absolutely no doubt that Alex will get rid of them the very minute they pushed that send button.

Unlike exhale, it's not about creating profit, it's about supporting and sharing love for our girl!  I hope more people will come over here 428200968
blackened
blackened

Total Likes : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex11039 Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:23 am

blackened wrote:
I have absolutely no doubt that Alex will get rid of them the very minute they pushed that send button.

Unlike exhale, it's not about creating profit, it's about supporting and sharing love for our girl!  I hope more people will come over here 428200968

EXACTLY! Wink
Alex11039
Alex11039
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by britneyspears Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:19 am

EvilRegal wrote:Well, the bigger this forum gets, the more trolls that will come. I already saw one of the Exhale trolls on here. IDK how, since the forum's two days old.

I hope more people will come over here Tumblr_inline_mutl2mlmux1rbmn7i

we have to ban trolls immediately
britneyspears
britneyspears

Back to top Go down

Post by britneyspears Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:21 am

Alex11039 wrote:
blackened wrote:

EXACTLY! Wink

you are such a flawless fan  I love you 
britneyspears
britneyspears

Back to top Go down

Post by IGOTYOUCRAZY Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:03 am

blackened wrote:

I completely agree. You are amazing!  I hope more people will come over here 423492222
IGOTYOUCRAZY
IGOTYOUCRAZY

Total Likes : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum